When Rolls Royce released the Ghost back in 2009, few would have guessed that it would become one of the most successful luxury cars of all time, at least in terms of sales numbers. This elegant model offered buyers everything they could ask for in a luxury vehicle, and its popularity took Rolls Royce by surprise – so much so that they had to take several orders back on the first production run due to low supply! Since then, however, the Ghost has continued to grow in popularity and become an integral part of Rolls Royce’s growing reputation as an elite automaker.
The Rolls Royce Ghost is a resounding success in the luxury car market thanks to its inspiring design. The sleek lines and elegant contours of the Ghost are unmatched by any other car on the road, making it a true head-turner. The luxurious interior appointments and state-of-the-art features make the Ghost a true standout in its class. If you’re looking for a luxury car that will turn heads and provide an unparalleled driving experience, look no further than the Rolls Royce Ghost. Whether your day entails running errands or taking long-distance trips with family and friends, the Ghost has all the necessary ingredients to keep you comfortable while feeling like royalty.
The Rolls Royce Ghost is powered by a 6.6-liter V12 engine that produces 563 horsepower and 605 lb-ft of torque. This powerful engine allows the Ghost to accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in just 4.7 seconds. The top speed is electronically limited to 155 mph. It features an automatic transmission with six speeds, including four gears for lower cruising speeds, as well as two separate selections for direct drive at higher speeds. The vehicle has 8 airbags and brake assist with Anti-lock Braking System. Features include power-adjustable front seats, adaptive xenon headlights with self leveling and automatic high beam dipping when meeting oncoming traffic. It also has bi-xenon headlamps which adjust according to driving conditions. Other exterior design features include rear headrests for backseat passengers, panoramic sunroof and 22 inch alloy wheels.
The Rolls Royce Ghost comes packed with an impressive amount of technology, which is one of the reasons it’s been so successful in the luxury car market. For starters, it has a head-up display that projects information onto the windshield. It also has a night vision system that uses infrared cameras to detect objects and people ahead, even in complete darkness. And finally, it comes with an automated parking system that can parallel or perpendicular park the car for you. With all these great features, it’s no wonder the Rolls Royce Ghost has found such success in today’s luxury car market. If you’re looking for an excellent vehicle with cutting edge technology, then this is the car for you!
5 Reasons Why the Rolls Royce Ghost is Better Than Other Cars
1. The Rolls Royce Ghost is a beautifully designed car that exudes luxury and sophistication.
2. It’s extremely comfortable, with a smooth ride that makes it a pleasure to drive.
3. It’s packed with features that make it a joy to own, such as an impressive sound system and a top-of-the-line navigation system.
4. It’s very reliable, so you can count on it to get you where you need to go without any fuss.
5. And last but not least, because of its sleek exterior design and high performance engine, the Rolls Royce Ghost has some of the best gas mileage on the market. That means more money in your pocket! We’re confident that once you see all the features of this amazing vehicle for yourself, you’ll be convinced that it’s worth every penny!